Nothing shameful about being an ordinary man. We all start out there. The problem with being an ordinary man is that it’s a lot of work. You face the same Groundhog’s Day problems over and over again. It’s tough. And monotonous. And there’s not a lot of perks.
In this article, I’ll cover five of the top problems ordinary men face. If these sound familiar to you, you might be interested in learning more about becoming an exceptional man.
1. Ordinary men don’t get enough attention. The ordinary man feels ignored by his woman much of the time. She spends a lot of time on her phone and on Facebook and then “lets” him spend time with her. But she doesn’t show a lot of spark. She just assumes he’ll be there. It’s usually only when she’s fighting with him that she fully engages with her man.
2. Ordinary men don’t get enough affection. The ordinary man does a lot for his woman and feels like he doesn’t get a lot back. The relationship feels unfair and unbalanced for him. He’s always having to ask for his needs to get met. It’s no position for a man to be in.
3. Ordinary men don’t get enough sex. An ordinary man’s woman is tired and stressed a lot. She never seems to be in the mood. And she seems to think that he is too sex-focused. She accuses him of using her for sex and only wanting her body. She may have caught him looking at porn and this only reinforced her view point, but the truth is he’d much rather have sex with her if she were willing.
4. Ordinary men are neck deep in drama. The only time anything gets interesting in the ordinary man’s relationship is when he fights with his woman. And they seem to fight about everything. She has a very skewed idea of who he is and reads into everything he says or does. This leads to lots and lots of drama and lots and lots of work if he wants to address even the simplest issue that might come up. And he often just lets her win the fight just to keep the peace. He might justify this by saying: “You gotta pick your battles.”
5. The ordinary man feels a lack of respect, trust and just basic softness from his woman. She acts like her Facebook friends are more interesting and funny than him. He finds her attention drifting when he talks to her about his plans. He sometimes feels like he’s trying to prove himself to her. She sometimes acts like he is supposed to make her happy and that he’s not doing his job so why should she do hers?
If any or all of these sound like you, you owe it to yourself to start planning a personal reinvention around what you want and deserve in your life and relationship. Which is just what I did.
If you want to find out more about how I went from ordinary to anything but and how it was the best thing I could have done for myself and for my woman. And if you want to get started right away learning the specific things you can do right now to start making changes in your relationship and life today… then, sign up for the Fear Club Challenge: here. It’s FREE.